Here are the following Important Reminders.
- Passengers are required to present a Valid ID and e-tickets upon passenger entry and during check-in.
- Passengers must be duly informed of prohibited items that are not accepted on checked-in and carry-on baggage. Airport PNP (Philippine National Police) and OTS (Office of Transportation and Security) are very strict in this section. List of Dangerous goods and Security Items will be sent on a separate e-mail or you can visit our website at www.air-swift.com
- Baggage storage is no longer available. To avoid inconvenience and hassle free departure you may refer on the following baggage policy and other information.
- Premium Class Fare with 20 kilos Free Baggage Allowance plus 7 kilos hand carry.
- Value Class Fare with 10 kilos Free Baggage Allowance plus 7 kilos hand carry.
Budget and Promo Class Fare – no check-in baggage allowance, allowed with 7 kilos hand carry.
- Hand carried baggage has a maximum dimension of 18 inches (L) x 13.5 inches (W) x 9 inches (D). Such baggage should also fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment in the cabin. Any additional/larger/heavier item must be checked in and subject to the applicable fees.
- Excess baggage costs Php 200.00 per kilo based on actual weight upon check-in.
- Valuable and fragile goods (including money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, electronic devices, computers, cameras, video equipment that meet the requirements for Hand Baggage, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, passports and other identification documents, title deeds, artifacts, manuscripts and the like) can only be accepted on board the aircraft as Hand Baggage. The Airline will not be liable in case of damage or loss if the value of the items in the checked baggage is not declared by the passenger.
- Prepaid baggage is offered during pre booking and applicable only 4 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
- We will no longer offer our shuttle service since there are free airport transfers within the terminal. Airport coupon and metered taxis are available at the arrival area.
- Two (2) hours check-in requirement and Forty five (45) minutes cut off prior to ETD (Estimate Time of Departure) will strictly be implemented