AirSWIFT Advisory #40 [As of June 3, 2020]
Schedule of Flights for June 5 to 24, 2021
Starting June 5, 2021, AirSWIFT is pleased to resume our regular direct commercial flights from Manila – Boracay- Manila until June 15, 2021 for local tourists only. All Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) or Returning Resident passengers shall travel through Kalibo (KLO), Aklan as mandated by the LGU of Malay Aklan.
Moreover, all Manila-El Nido- Manila commercial flights remain to be suspended until June 24,2021, in compliance with the directives of the Local Government Unit of El Nido.
For passengers affected of flight cancellation, we offer the following Travel Options:
1. Rebook flight for free on June 25, 2021 onwards. One-time free rebooking only.
2. Secure your ticket in a Travel Fund, redeemable for future travel, within 2year validity from your cancelled departure date. This may give you ample time to rebook on a better and favorable condition.
3. Refund full cost of the ticket except Travel Insurance (if applicable). Please be advised of the refund processing time which is approximately within 60-90 working days upon confirmation. Processing time may also depend on the acquiring bank.
Please note the following travel requirements if you wish to visit the island of Boracay:
I. Fill out an Online Health Declaration form at touristboracay.com
and take a screenshot of the confirmation.
II. Submit these documents at firstname.lastname@example.org to acquire a Tourist QR Code:
1. A copy of pending S-Pass Travel Coordination Permit (TCP). This can be obtained through https://s-pass.ph/
3. Negative result of RT-PCR Swab from any DOH accredited facility or Saliva test from Red Cross taken 72 hrs prior to time of arrival.
4. Booking confirmation from DOT-Accredited Hotel
5. Roundtrip Flight Ticket
6. Government Issued Valid ID
For passengers who opt to avail our discounted offer on RT-PCR Swab test, you may book directly on our site at www.air-swift.com
through Manage Booking.
For further inquiries or clarifications, we highly recommend to contact our Reservation Agents, through the following mobile numbers: +63 917 859 2816, +63 917 859 2760, +63 917 806 5745, +63 917 816 8763 or email us at email@example.com. Our lines are open from Monday to Friday (except holiday), at 8AM to 5PM.
We assure our passengers that we are committed to deliver our service despite of the challenges that we have been facing caused by the pandemic.
We shall send updates and advisories through email and contact number provided to us.
Follow us on our official social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram: @airswift.airlinesPH) as we provide you with up-to-date Advisories and Flight Status.
We are grateful for your trust and understanding.