Free Baggage Allowance (FBA)
Free Baggage Allowance (FBA) is the amount of check-in baggage AirSWIFT allows per passenger to bring as indicated in the passenger ticket
Each fare class has its own Free Baggage Allowance from Value Fare and Premium Fare with 10 kilograms. FBA is valid during the entire journey as indicated on the ticket. Excess Baggage Fees will be collected upon exceeding of the baggage allowance.
For health and safety reasons, AirSWIFT will not accept check-in items that exceeds 30 kilograms, and airport mobility equipment cannot accommodate beyond this weight. It is advisable to pack in separate baggage, not exceeding 30 kilograms each.
Prepaid Baggage is special service offered by AirSWIFT, allowing passengers to carry more than the free baggage allowance for a fee.
These are sold to passengers from the time of booking, up to four (4) hours prior to the published Estimated Time of Departure. PBs can be purchased through AirSWIFT Ticket Sales office, from our Call Center, Travel Agents and thru Online Booking. Passengers who checked-in prior to the four (4) hours’ time cut-off, they cannot avail the Prepaid Baggage.
Cabin Baggage Policy
For your safety and comfort, the allowable cabin/hand carry baggage is restricted to one (1) piece of passenger, which is to be placed in the overhead bin or under the seat. This should comply within the weight and dimension limitations.
Prohibited items of Check-in Baggage
If answer is “NO” to the following questions, inform the check-in agent.
1. Is it my bag?
2. Did you pack your bad yourself?
If answer is “YES” to the following questions, inform the check-in agent.
1. Am I carrying anything for another person?
2. Did the bad been out of my control or left unattended since I packed it?
Have your bag ready
Remember to comply with the restrictions on liquids, aerosols and gels…
• Nail cutters, swiss knives, scissors, any bladed or sharp objects
• Umbrellas of any type
• Bicycle chains and jacks or other similar items.
• Lighters, which contain “butane” and matches are prohibited in both hand carried and checked baggage.
• Zippo lighters can be checked in or hand carried as long as they are completely drained of its fluid.
• Liquids, aerosols, and gels (LAGs) in 100ml or less are allowed in hand carried baggage. These LAGs must be in its containers and must be secured in an airtight plastic bags as changes in cabin pressure may cause them to leak.
• All kinds of adhesive tapes (masking/packing/scotch/duct/electrical/rubber)
For safety reasons, dangerous goods (articles or substances which are capable of posting risks to health, safety, property or to the environment) are prohibited on both carried in passengers’ hand carried and checked baggage. For safety reasons, dangerous goods (articles or substances which are capable of posting risk to health, safety, property or the environment) must not be carried in passengers’ hand carried or checked baggage.
Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., cor Aseana Ave.
Paranaque City 1701, Philippines