AirSWIFT respects the confidentiality of Personal Information and is committed to comply with the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012. We value date privacy rights and strive to ensure that all personal information collected from our customers, vendors, partners, employees, associates and other stakeholders, are processed in adherence to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
- What information we collect and why we collet it
- How we use that information to whom we may disclose it
- The choices available to our stakeholders for them to manage their personal information
- How we safeguard personal information
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
As part of our dealings with you, we may collect your personal data, including but not limited to:
- Your name, gender, civil stats, date of birth, address, telephone or mobile numbers, email address, mailing address, proof of identification and any other information relating to you which you have provided us, in submission of any form, and as a result of our interaction with you either online or offline.
- Your credit history, bank account and credit card information that you provide us in availing of our products and services.
- Your employment history, education background, resume and income information when you apply for a job with us.
- Information about your visit and use of our websites, digital platforms, and mobile apps, including but not limited to social media profile information, IP Addresses, your browsing behavior within and throughout our digital assets, and session lengths, that are collected by our website analytics tools and cookies on your browser at any time.
- Your social media behavior when you tag, mention, or post photographs of any development of AirSWIFT publicly on any social media account (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Your work-related information regarding your company, your ownership and participation when you apply for vendor accreditation.
- COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and store your Personal Information in a variety of ways:
- When you purchase or avail of any of our products, services, promos, activities and events
- When you interact with our sales or customers care agents, reservation officers or specialists, through email, phone or face-to-face meetings
- When you submit information through manual forms and online forms on our digital assets (i.e. websites, apps), or contact us through any of our social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- When you visit our premises with CCTV surveillance camera that are used for safety and security of our passengers, guests, employees and business partners
- When you provide personal information in relation to inquiries, requests, and complaints
- When you respond to surveys, promotions, and other marketing and sales initiatives
- When you submit a job application
- When we receive references from third parties or our business partners (i.e. when you have been referred by them)
- When you submit your personal information to us for any other reason
- PERSONAL INFORMATION OTHER THAN YOURS
When you disclose to us another person’s personal information (i.e. your dependent, spouse, children and/or parents) you attest that consent has been obtained from that person to disclose and process personal information in accordance with this policy.
USE AND DISCOLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AirSWIFT collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with product and services that you have requested, including customer support
- Enhance your customer experience by delivering product services that match your preference and needs
- Communicate relevant services, advisories, responses to your queries, requests and complaints
- Comply with the requirements of the law and legal proceedings such as court orders, comply with legal obligations, prevent imminent harm to the public and to ensure public security, safety or order
- To prevent, detect and investigate crime, including fraud, money-laundering, and to analyze and manage other commercial risks
- Process information for statistical, analytical and research purposes.
- OTHER USES BY NATURE OF OUR DEALINGS
Aside from the general uses mentioned previously, we may use your personal information depending on your dealing with us in any of the following manner:
- WHEN YOU ARE A PASSENGER
- To process your booking and other incidental request
- To contact you about your booking, travel, freight and other arrangements
- To process your payment and/or refund
- To personalize your travel experience or provide services tailored to your requirements
- To conduct marketing activities including sending out of email and SMS, for our products and services, or products and services of their parties, and to conduct market and other historical and scientific research to improve our products, services and marketing activities and generating consumer insights which may include combining personal information from third parties or public sources.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you or anyone involved in the process of booking your travel arrangements.
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above
- WHEN YOU ARE A RETAIL SALES AGENT OR A GENERAL SALES AGENT
- To register and process your application
- To prepare the contract and any other documents as may be required.
- To perform financial transactions such as the processing of payments and perform other actions necessary or desirable in the implementation of the contract.
- To communicate any advisories, or changes in the terms and conditions related to your contract.
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above
- WHEN YOU ARE A SHIPPER
- To process your air waybill or air consignment note
- To perform financial transactions such as processing of payment
- For proper declaration of goods to be shipped
- WHEN YOU ARE A VENDOR, A PROSPECTIVE VENDOR OR A CONTRACTOR
- To conduct appropriate due diligence checks
- To evaluate your proposal and to conduct corresponding background checks
- To assess your viability as a vendor and process your accreditation
- To communicate with you about matters relating to our required products and services
- To perform other actions necessary or desirable in the implementation of our contract
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above.
- WHEN YOU APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT OR BECOME EMPLOYEE
- To conduct appropriate background investigation and reference checks and pre-employment medical examination and interviews, communicate with you the status of your candidacy;
- To be able to process your compensation, allowances, expense reimbursement and monitor your attendance and leaves;
- To enroll you in our benefit programs which may include health insurance, medical insurance, retirement plan and social security;
- To assist you in your professional development through performance management, career development, seminar, workshops and training;
- To make you part of our employee engagements such as events, activities, and employee survey, incentives and discounts offered – subject to approval of management;
- To comply with our obligations under the law as required by government organizations and local government units;
- To facilitate upon separation with the company, your exit interview, clearances, and other procedures necessary to process your final pay;
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to the following as reasonably necessary depending on the product and service concerned:
- Our employees and officers;
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors
- Insurers and credit providers
- Banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers
- Suppliers or subcontractors, third party service providers, consultants that have been contracted by AirSWIFT to provide financial, technical, architectural, administrative services such as information technology, payroll, accounting, sales administration, procurement, training, ground handling background investigation and other services.
- Any third-party business offering goods and services or sponsor contest or other marketing and promotional programs, where you have provided your consent.
- We may likewise disclose your personal information as reasonably necessary and for the purpose set out in this policy to any of the following:
- Members of our group of companies or our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Our holding company ALI Capital, its parent company Ayala Land Inc. and all its subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Our alliance partners;
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by applicable law and/or rules and regulation;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- To the clients and/or customers availing of our products and services;
- any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court proceedings competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably and is likely to order the disclosure of such personal information.
- Any company with which we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with confidentiality standards, undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy and comply with the Data Privacy Act. We also require that these organizations use this information only for our purposes and follow our reasonable directions with respect to this information. This includes organizations which handle or obtain Personal Information as service providers for AirSWIFT.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- CLOUD SERVICES
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we make use of cloud services (i.e. Officer 365, Oracle, Alkyn, Videcom) in order to enable us to used the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- to the extend required by or pursuant to our contract
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Thereafter, your personal information shall be disposed or discarded in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the party.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes
- In practice, you will either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the personal information that we hold about your needs to be corrected or updated, AirSWIFT shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that data collected is current, complete and accurate If you need to access, correct and/or update your personal information, you may send the request to email@example.com or get in touch with the customer support team of the product or services that you availed.
As part of our security measures, we will contact you and conduct the necessary verification measures to process your request. Once we have implemented the necessary corrections, we shall notify you that your request has been processed and completed.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you wish to withdraw your given consent for any or all purposes set out in this Policy, you may send your detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the nature of your consent withdrawal, AirSWIFT may no longer be in position to continue to provide products and services to you.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT ONLINE
- HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain physical, technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We also put in effect safeguards such as:
- Using secured servers behind advance threat protection appliances, firewalls, encryptions and other security tools
- We limit access of your personal information to those who are qualified and authorized to process them. All such persons, wherever they are located, are required by us to protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information in a manner consistent with our privacy policies and practices.
- Our information system/infrastructure undergo regular security vulnerability and penetration testing to ensure your personal information is properly protected.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze date about web page traffic and improve our website in order to properly respond to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We may use your browsing behavior to develop promotional offers, products, and services that we feel are beneficial to you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most we browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
A Data Privacy Officer for Ayala Land, our holding company’s parent, and Compliance Officer of Privacy for AirSWIFT have been appointed to manage and safeguard the handling of your Personal Information in compliance to the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 or RA 1017 and this Policy. AirSWIFT Management is committed to ensure that its Privacy Management Program is constantly reviewed, monitored and enhanced. AirSWIFT regards personal information breaches very seriously.
POLICY FOR CAMERA SURVEILLANCE
AirSWIFT use a CCTV system in capturing images and videos of employees, passengers, clients and visitors to monitor security, crime and emergency incidents or situations within the premises. The CCTV data is stored in secure locations, accessed by authorized AirSWIFT personnel for legitimate purposes and may be shared with appropriate authority for investigatory purposes.
Individuals identified on the CCTV system have the right to ask for access to footage subject to confirmation and approval of AirSWIFT’s Management.
UPDATES TO THE POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
|COMPANY||EMAIL ADDRESS||CONTACT DETAILS||ADDRESS|
|AirSWIFT Transport, Inc.||email@example.com||+(632)
|2nd Flr ALPAP Bldg., Andrews Ave., Domestic Airport, Pasay City, Philippines|